Updated: Feb 17, 2020
The Downtown Alliance is excited to welcome you to our new website!
We have created this website to share information on the many things that we do to help create and maintain a vibrant Downtown. Click here to learn more about the Downtown Alliance and the two organizations that make up the Alliance.
Our website (downtowncastlerock.com) will be your one stop shop for everything from quarterly local business highlights, summer event series details, Rink at the Rock information, as well as programs to assist downtown businesses and projects that contribute to a more vibrant downtown.
A few highlights to check out on our new website:
· Check out the four logos on the top right. These logos will help you to connect to all of our social media platforms to ensure that you are up to date on everything going on in Downtown.
· Interested in being a sponsor for of one of the Downtown events that we produce? We are now able to take credit card payments via square when you sign up to be a sponsor, food vendor or beer provider.
· There' still time to go skate at The Rink at the Rock before the 2019/2020 season is over! You can find everything you need to know about The Rink at the Rock from open skate hours, rental fees and private parties on the Rink at the Rock page.
· Get ready to mark your calendar! All of the 2020 DMA Summer Events are posted on the Events page. If you are looking for more details about any of the events check out our Facebook page where all of the most up to date event details are posted!
· With our Programs & Projects page it is easier than ever to learn about the various programs and projects available and happening downtown. Learn more about the art initiative, facade grant opportunities and recent development projects.
· Learn more about our team and get in touch with us, by checking out the Contact Us page.
Be sure to keep any eye out for more blog posts about #downtowncastlerock.